This includes the whole Japan alley scene file with all animation set up as shown in the youtube video, it also includes a detailed document on how I set up the lighting/material/animation. You can learn how I created the scene and can reuse some models and materials for other projects. I also included 2 node trees for the sky and water puddles, so you can append them to your other projects.
- This is a Blender specific product and cannot be used in other software (there are .fbx and .obj files but they won't have animations and you will need to rework the materials)
- The scene is created in Blender 2.83
- The scene is in high poly, and not everything is UV unwrapped, as they use procedural texturing inside Blender
- The scene animation uses the sun position addon which comes with Blender
A blend file of the alley scene with textures and animations as well as a pdf documentation explaining how I did the animations
- A blend file of the alley scene with textures and animations as well as a pdf documentation explaining how I did the animations